Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Integrating Groups

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Integrating Groups
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:25:59 +0000

the group memberships are stored in the phpgw_acl table using
acl_appname 'phpgw_group'.  There is no "primary group" in phpgw like in unix.
My
accounts table doesn't even have a account_group field so I would say using it
would be bad.  In fact, I don't recomend accessing any of the phpgw tables
directly
because they are subject to chnage at any release, though data will always be
migrated to new layout by the setup app.  For a similar solution I created a
basic
app with a hook to keep accounts changes in sync with a seperate table.  Check
out
the vmailmgr app in CVS for an example.