[Phpgroupware-users] Felamimail error connecting to IMAP server

From: Farry Philippe-Auguste
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Felamimail error connecting to IMAP server
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:13:24 +0000

Hi group,

I installed phpgroupware last week for my company.  I'm having problems with the
felamimail email client.  I keep getting: The connection to the IMAP server
failed !!!. I got anglemail to work and I use the same settings for both email
client.

Anglemail doesn't support search.  It is an option that we can not go without.
Can
somebody give me some pointers ? or there is probably other email clients for
phpgroupware that I can use ?

regards

Farry