Re: [Phpgroupware-users] file manager, users cant share files?

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] file manager, users cant share files?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:11:44 +0000

You need to set the group permissions by clicking the blue box in the ACL column
next to phpWH when editing the group in Administration

Last time I looked ftp was mostly broken.

Viking NetWerkz (address@hidden) wrote:

>User scannot share files>?
>each member can auto create a folder when they go to phpwebhosting,, and while
>you
are in phpwebhosting, you can click on the "up" in directory and find
the "Default", but not any other other members, we cant share files?
>also ina ftp program I cannot adjudt any settings for permission on these files
folders(users), they stay @ 700 for permission and refuses me to open, yet if I
open up cpanel and use file manger and open any one of these folders including
default I see my entire root contents in their, I cant delete themn or anything,
should it be showing my root directory?
>this doesnt seem correct. is it?
>
>thnx for listening, I hope this has been covered before, although my search
>didnt
reveal anything.