[Phpgroupware-users] ldapmodify.php; data not being submitted

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] ldapmodify.php; data not being submitted
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:13:03 -0700

I know now that ldap authentication/accounts seems to work properly when the
accounts are setup correctly.  So, now I'm back to trying to figure out why
ldapmodify.php wont modify my existing ldap accounts.

My tests so far show that the if ($submit) section isn't being run.  Neither
is the if ($cancel).  I'm guessing these are the sections that should be run
when the modify or cancel buttons are pushed.  What I can't figure out is how
these variables get set.

I seem to recall having this problem once before and it turned out to be a
browser issue.  Is this possibly the case here?  I'm using "Mozilla/5.0 (X11;
U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312"

...Izzy