[Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14.002 email index not displaying correct email

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14.002 email index not displaying correct emails
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:33:33 +0000

It took me a while to witness this - the user diligently, and repeatedly,
reported
the problem to me immediately after opening his email with another pop client
(other
than phpgw)

His list of emails in the email app defaults to a list of emails from two weeks
ago !!

That is , he gets an email, no matter who it's from, it shows up as being from a
person he recieved email from on Mar 14

He gets another email, the first listing doesn't change and the new email shows
up
as the one he received next - two weeks ago !! - and so on

I was using the 1.2 Anglemail beta installed from .tar over the 0.9.14.001
email but
did a cvs update so think this is the standard 0.9.14.002 email version

I checked his user prefs and found nothing different than mine (that works)

When he clicks on an email, it displays the header info from the old email but
the
body of the new (correct) email message .. but the screen after clicking on view
headers show the correct (new) info

I tried flooding his inbox with emails to see if I could flush whatever system
is
saving the old info .. occasioanlly a few would get through with the correct
listing
but the email app started to pull up email listings from even older emails

I'm using I have switched from php to db session management a couple of times
in the
last month while trying to solve different problems and am currently using db
sessions due to my work with etemplates

Any ideas?  Is there a db cache table I can flush?

--
Brian Johnson

This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line
:)