Re: [Phpgroupware-users] install trouble

From: Victoria Thomas
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] install trouble
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:28:06 +0000 (GMT)

Ahem, boy is my face red.

I found the solution after a few hours sleep and a
little fluke. It's amazing how well things work when
you have the mysql service START WITH THE OS!! All
fixed now. In fact, it's running nicer than my W2K
installation. I'd imagine that's normal, though. Any
known problems exporting the database from one machine
to the other? Both ARE running the same version of
phpgroupware.

vikki

shouldn't be using
../

>Victoria Thomas (address@hidden) wrote:
>>
>>I have seen a few people with the same problem as I
am
>>having in this list, but there doesn't seem to have
>>been a resolution to it posted yet. All the
>>installation goes very smoothly, up to the point
when
>>I go to the login page. Instead of a login page, I
>>recieve:
>>

>>Warning: Failed opening
>>'../phpgwapi/setup/setup.inc.php' for inclusion
>>(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/')
in
>>/var/www/html/gw/header.inc.php on line 117
>>
>>Warning: Failed opening
>>'../phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php' for inclusion
>>(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/')
in
>>/var/www/html/gw/header.inc.php on line 125
>>
>>Warning: Failed opening
>>'../phpgwapi/inc/xml_functions.inc.php' for
inclusion
>>(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/')
in
>>/var/www/html/gw/header.inc.php on line 126
>>
>>Warning: Failed opening
>>'../phpgwapi/inc/soap_functions.inc.php' for
inclusion
>>(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/')
in
>>/var/www/html/gw/header.inc.php on line 127
>>
>>Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
>>createobject() in /var/www/html/gw/login.php on line
>>

>>Now, the first thing I did was assume that for some
>>strange reason it was looking for pear, which I had
>>not installed. I installed pear. Nothing has
changed.
>>Now I have found in this mailing list suspiciously
>>similar errors.
>>
>>=====
>>Vikki
>>
>>I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I
am now.

=====