[Phpgroupware-users] Troubleshooting tips???

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Troubleshooting tips???
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:33:26 -0700

Well, I'm still having problems getting ldap support working.  The biggest
problem is the lack of feedback; no errors being displayed and nothing in my
logs.  I've been poking around in the source code in the hopes of finding the
problem, but without being able to create checkpoint messages, I can't see
what is and isn't working.

What is the best way to produce output to a file?  I need something that I can
add anywhere without it effecting the rest of the code.  Something like a
simple fprintf function in C.

Are there any logging facilities in phpgw?  How about debugging options?  Are
there any tips for troubleshooting problems with phpgw that are worth
documenting?

...Izzy