Re: [Phpgroupware-users] add link to menu

From: lms
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] add link to menu
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:45:47 +0000

Chris, both seems to contain the correct data. the "account_id" i can print
with no
error, the "passwd" gives out the password but only in some "mysql-erros". i
quoted
them below. do you have any idea what this could be?

<mylogin> = correct
<mypasswd> = correct
------
<mylogin>Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT account_lid FROM phpgw_accounts
WHERE
account_id=<mypasswd>
MySQL Error: 1054 (Unknown column '<mypasswd>' in 'where clause')

File: /srv/www/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php
Line: 206
Session halted
--------

thanks
Jens

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote*:

>the login name can be gotten via $GLOBALS['phpgw']->accounts->id2name($GLOBALS
>['phpgw_info']['user']['account_id'])
>
>and from looking at the email app, it seems the password is in $GLOBALS
>['phpgw_info']['user']['passwd']
>

>address@hidden (address@hidden) wrote:
>>
>>Dave,
>>
>>this works very well! Now i wish i could pass the phpgw login/passwd to my
>>apps.
My