[Phpgroupware-users] Ldap auth working, but....

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Ldap auth working, but....
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:45:22 -0700

Well, it looks like I can get LDAP auth working if I use SQL to store/retrieve
user accounts. ie, configure option:

Select where you want to store/retrieve user accounts:  SQL

I then used the import LDAP accounts to phpgw tool.  I tried getting it to
import my account as an administrator, but it only created a normal account.
I tried the tool again to get it to turn my account into an admin account and
now I get this error when I try to log in.  I tried uninstalling the tables
and recreating everything with the exact same results.

Warning: ereg_replace() [function.ereg-replace]: REG_EMPTY in
/mnt/hda7/www/phpgroupware-0.9.14.002/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php on line
637
Fatal Error: It appears that you have not created the database tables for
phpGroupWare. Click here to run setup.

Any ideas?  I'm going to uninstall and try it again, this time creating the
demo/admin accounts first to see if it makes a difference.

...Izzy