[Phpgroupware-users] Fw: Nothing displays if email has a TO list of mor

From: Demetrios Stavrinos
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Fw: Nothing displays if email has a TO list of more that 60 recipients
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:23:44 +0000

forward - original mail:
  From "Demetrios Stavrinos" <address@hidden>
  Date 2003/03/26 - 07:22:30
  Subject Nothing displays if email has a TO list of more that 60 recipients
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Nothing displays if email has a TO list of more that 60 recipients Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:22:30 +0000
I run on to stonewall with email not being able to display anything if the
recipients was a list of more than 60...
At the IRC, skwashd suggested solution for the future (use bcc) but it still
does
help with the display of what's in there already...

When I say does not display anything, I mean that you get the browser page like
it
can not find the page to display. I agree tha's ridiculous to send emails like
this
but I cannot educate everyone!

Any ideas?

--- End Message ---