[Phpgroupware-users] Mitel server and ldap external address book

From: Romeo Bandinelli
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Mitel server and ldap external address book
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:13:11 +0100

I have found this link where it is explained how to set-up an external address book in mitel server with ldap.

http://www.netbase-t.com/esmith/AddressBook-howto.html

Is there anyone that is interested in implementing it with phpgroupware instead of ldap-abook?

I'd like to do it but I'm not able :-(

Romeo Bandinelli.

At 21.30 27/03/03 +1100, you wrote:
"Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 08:33:21PM +1100, Dave Hall wrote:
> > np ... thanks I appreciate this.  We require a symlink from
> > phpwebhosting to point to filemanager.
>
> I wished all savannah-hackers requests were that simple :-)

I wish all our problems were solved this easily ;)

> I think I've done what you needed. Please check it out and report
> any problems
> to me (directly, or even better through savannah-hackers)

I have just tested it on 2 installs ... it worked perfectly :)

Thanks again for for the fast response.

Cheers

Dave