Re: [Phpgroupware-users] FTP

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] FTP
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:05:27 -0500

ok I installed it but I get this error:

      Error:  Could not create directory /home/Viking
(/home/viking/public_html/office/files/home/Viking)

This must be a permission thing, but how will users upload their files, will
it not be going into a public directory instead or will they all share that
files/home/Viking folder?
I was sure my permissions were correct, do I need to manualy cretae these
folders?