Re: [Phpgroupware-users] proper upgrade method?

From: Alexander Rayborn
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] proper upgrade method?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:41:30 -0600

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 08:10 am, Chris Weiss wrote:
> mine also still says .001

I discovered what the problem was for mine.  I had set up my phpgroupware from
Mandrake's RPM package before.  I then moved it to a virtual server under
Apache and had it running that way.

After installing the new package from the phpgroupware site, it placed it in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware, which is not where I had set it up.  I had to
copy all the files from that directory into the location where I put my
earlier phpgroupware.  The upgrade then detected and ran fine afterwards.

--Alexander