[Phpgroupware-users] Totalnewb: Help with install on OSX please: Settin

From: SimonMartin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Totalnewb: Help with install on OSX please: Setting up header file
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:10:10 +0000

Hi,

I'm new around here and have no clue what I'm doing with php, I'm afraid. Be patient with me :-)

So far I have php, mySQL, phpMyAdmin and phpcollab running fine on my Mac OSX 10.2.4 box.

Phpcollab isn't quite what I need so I want to give phpgroupware a shot.

I have got as far as setting up a new DB named 'phpgroupware' using phpMyAdmin.

I am now attempting to set up the 'header.inc.php' file.

What do I enter in the boxes named:

Server root? (localhost?)
Include Root should be the same as the above, it says...
Admin password? (Can I just request anything I like or is that set already?)

Thanks!

Simon

Simon Martin
London Uk