[Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error - Delete a user

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error - Delete a user
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:02:05 +0000

OK

I think I have found my own error. By using the external interface to delete the
user I have stuffed up the way it recognises ACL's or something. This seems to
be
only in Timetrack.

When I delete a user through the main PHPGW user account interface I get this

Database error: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM phpgw_preferences WHERE
preference_owner=

File:
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/preferences/inc/hook_deleteaccount.inc.p
hp
Line: 19
Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end()
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

Any ideas...

Also any idea how I can now get myself back on track. I have hacked about in the
database but I feel I may not be helping myself here...

Thanks

Andrew
--
Andrew Thurlow