Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email hangs

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email hangs
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:08:06 -0500

Ok I am getting somewhere, apparently I cant create user accounts, err, I
can create, but I cant aceess them. If however I go manually into each
account and enter their settings I can do so.
Would it not be better to allow me to create accounts through admin?Afetr
all I can see all the settings and their inboxes and (oh yes I did need to
make sure the username matched the original name and password of course.)
so that brings me to this:
In accounts, everyone has their own inbox, I however being admin can see all
inboxes, BUT I cant access them, I vcan access them through my web admin,
but not here in phpgroupware, Although I am high on privacy sometimes one
needs to enter inboxes etc for maintenance etc.a little reduntant offering
me their inboxes in admin, but unable to access them.Or am I missing
something?

Many thankz, and perseverence?It pays, took me 5 hours But Ill be damm if i
was going to let thsi beat me.

cheers