Re: [Phpgroupware-users] default settings for new users

From: Ralf Utermann
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] default settings for new users
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:26:33 +0100

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 03:23:59PM +0000, Chris Weiss wrote:
> phpgw users and groups have nothing to do with unix users/groups, and for
> security
> reasons cannont have direct interaction with unix users/groups.

I have configured phpgw for authentication via Mail, so I think
the users do have something to do with unix users.
But with groups, it looks like it is completely different. It
should be possible to get info via getpwnam(), though.

Thanks for your answers,
Bye, Ralf
--
        Ralf Utermann
        Universität Augsburg, Institut für Physik   --   EDV-Betreuer