Re: [Phpgroupware-users] loop

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] loop
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:15:43 -0500

backups? ya,,. but it was new install and not much in it , for our
organization I have a nice time periiod to play with,so I decided to just
start with a fresh install.The one thing about this second newer vers is it
has not setup folder in main directory , its now in admin err maybe My
install didit do it properly? I will try again and see , maybe I go back to
earlier vers.

many thankz