[Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:04:16 +1100

Hi All,

No the 0.9.16 release is not out :)

But, now that 0.9.14.002 release is out you are probably wondering what
comes next.  Well, we have decided that we need a middle step between
0.9.14 and HEAD, so the next release will be 0.9.16, which will be
0.9.14 + new features + new apps.  This release will *not* use the xslt
template engine.  The 0.9.16 branch is now in cvs.

We ask all developers who currently have 0.9.14 apps, to add any new
features to the 0.9.16 branch.  For developers who have 0.9.14 apps in
HEAD we can move them into the 0.9.16 branch.

This is the proposed release plan:
18 May 2003 - Feature Freeze
25 May 2003 - 0.9.16RC1
15 June 2003 - 0.9.16 Final

We are hoping to only need one RC for this release, as the changes are
not dramatic, but we want to have it properly tested.

All devs now have edit rights on the wiki, please contribute to the
roadmap and put some notes up about yourself and your apps.

Watch this space for more info.

Cheers

Dave