Re: [Phpgroupware-users] add link to menu

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] add link to menu
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:33:40 +1100

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

> sure. for example i want to add a link to smartsieve (would
> be /smartsieve/index.php then). and also to a self-written sms-
> mailer on
> localhost. maybe 2 or 3 other things. not sure yet.

ah ok ... so not phpgw apps.

Probably the easiest way to do this, would be to write simple header
redirect scripts.

something like this:

<?php
header('Location: http://mydomain.com/smartsieve/index.php');
exit();
?>

save this as /path/to/phpgroupware/smartsieve/index.php

Then in admin applications add an application smartsieve, then grant
users access to them.

This should work - if not you have a good start

Cheers

Dave