Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Move Calendar Appointment

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Move Calendar Appointment
Date: 24 Mar 2003 13:22:04 -0600

Well....

Depending on your organizational ways. But you shure could give the
suplent (the guy that will cover), permision to view the sick guys
calendar. This would be clumsy since it will let them view all
appointments and you need to manualy monitor the arrival of the sick guy
to remove the suplent's permision.

Now, maybe that works for you, maybe it doesnt.