Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:28:32 +0100

Mandi! Izzy Blacklock
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Dump & reload the LDAP database?  Is this necessary?  I have added the phpgw
> schema's to my slapd.conf file and have restarted the ldap server.  I was
> able to manually add phpgw elements to my own user account without any
> problems.

AFAIK if you modify the schema, like adding a piece, you have to dump
the database, stop the slapd server, delete all file in spool
(/var/lib/ldap in debian), restart the server and populate back the db.

> If you have a working phpgw+LDAP auth system, would you mind providing me
> with
> the ldapsearch output from one of your phpgw users and your phpgw groups?
> I'd like to compare it to what I have.

dn: uid=gaio,ou=People,dc=sv,dc=lnf,dc=it
phpgwAccountType: u
uid: gaio
uidNumber: 1000
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: phpgwAccount
creatorsName: cn=admin,dc=sv,dc=lnf,dc=it
createTimestamp: 20021128113338Z
telephoneNumber: 792
title: dott.
mail: address@hidden
userPassword:: secret ;)
phpgwAccountLastLogin: 1046778128
phpgwAccountLastLoginFrom: 10.5.1.5
gidNumber: 1004
cn: Marco Gaiarin
sn: Gaiarin
givenName: Marco
phpgwAccountStatus: A
phpgwAccountExpires: -1
homeDirectory: /home/gaio
loginShell: /bin/bash
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: CED
modifiersName: cn=admin,dc=sv,dc=lnf,dc=it
modifyTimestamp: 20030311111548Z

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

                Firma contro l'approvazione dell'EUCD
        http://softwarelibero.it/progetti/eucd/firme/adesione.php