[Phpgroupware-users] More mail questions

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] More mail questions
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:02:15 +0000

I'm using the latest (yes Chris .. the latest) version of anglemail and find
that
sometimes (and for differnet users) the email listing is mixed up

That is .. emails are missing and senders and subjects are mixed up (from what
they
should be)

A series of page reloads usually fixes it but it's annoying

I can't figure out if it's imap related or anglemail related

Anyone seen anything like this before?

PS - it's anglemail-1.1-pre9-03.tar.bz2

--
Brian Johnson

This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line
:)