Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog feature requests

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog feature requests
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:11:17 +0100

Brian Johnson wrote:
Couple of requests for infolog ui:

1. could the start day default to today (saves a mouse click)

this is already changed for 0.9.14.002, but not yet ported back into HEAD, will happen soon.

2. could the items be grouped by their parent item (so child items are listed
immediately after parent items and be indented slightly)

is on my whichlist too

for the other 2 i have not made up my mind yet.

3. could a report system be created to filter items?  Currently is possible to
show
only item linked to addressbook entry (through addressbook) but would be good to
show all items linked to ANY/ALL addressbook entries (or project entries).
That way
could get overview of all items .. or items of certain categories, etc

4. is there a way for the parent item to have some sort of summary % completed
of
child items?  maybe based on total time spent / total time scheduled or some
kind of
% complete average

1 & 4 are minor items

2 & 3 would really be useful

can u please added them as feature-requests for HEAD on savanah? so I dont forget them :-)

Ralf
Ralf Becker
digital ROCK, Becker & Macht GbR            Telefon +49 (631) 31657-51
Leibnizstraße 17                            Telefax +49 (631) 31657-52
D-67663 Kaiserslautern                 EMail address@hidden