Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:44:11 +0000

are the list archives searchable yet?  I only answer this about once a week.
Don't
use localhost, the IMAP server just doesn't like that.  Use the server ip or
hostname instead.

You can use the Notify window to check for new messages.  Alternatively, there
is a
sort of wrapper program that uses IE to display phpgw and can poll for new
messages
and give you a tray icon and sound and/or popup alert when the number of
messages
changes in the mailbox.  You can download it right from CVSweb here
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-
bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/phpgroupware/phpGWShell_Win32_VB/phpGWShell.exe?
rev=1.3&content-type=application/x-msdos-program

Just save that where you want to run it from and run it, it will then ask for
your
server and login info.