Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:18:51 +0000

Stefan Sabolowitsch <address@hidden> schrieb:
>Hi NG / Developers.
>
>Too first the simple question to mail.
>If a new mail arrives I get automatically a note ?
>Or must I do continually a refresh with my IE ?
If you use FeLaMiMail(included with 0.9.14.002) you are able to define a
refresh value in the user preferences. Don't know if stock email supports
this too.

>Questions to Imap:
>
>Now and then, not always I get following error message:
>
>Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in
>/opt/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214
>
>Here a few information for this purpose:
>
>RedHat 7.3
>PHP 4.1.2
>phpgroupware 0.9.14.001
Can't say nothing about this.

>Currently I use the E-Smith Server as a server platform.
>Somebody knows another server platform to simply be operated.
>With that one one also very simply the post office box IMAP can set
>up.

I don't have such a good meaning about e-smith. But don't count on me! :)

Cu
--
Lars Kneschke
http://www.kneschke.de