[Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail

From: Stefan Sabolowitsch
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:54:28 +0100

Hi NG / Developers.

Too first the simple question to mail.
If a new mail arrives I get automatically a note ?
Or must I do continually a refresh with my IE ?

Questions to Imap:

Now and then, not always I get following error message:

Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in
/opt/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214

Here a few information for this purpose:

RedHat 7.3
PHP 4.1.2
phpgroupware 0.9.14.001

Currently I use the E-Smith Server as a server platform.
Somebody knows another server platform to simply be operated.
With that one one also very simply the post office box IMAP can set up.

Does anybody have an idea ?
Thanks for each assistance

Stefan