Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Weirdness with AddressBook and Infolog

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Weirdness with AddressBook and Infolog
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:11:40 +0000

>My problem is when I try to recreate the installation on another machine
>I get errors out of infolog whenever I attempt to make an entry in
>forlog or I make an entry in addressbook (which updates a link to
>infolog).  When I attempt the entry to infolog the screen just flashes
>back to the main phpgw screen; when I attempt an entry to addressbook I
>receive an sql error from infolog but the addressbook entry is made
>correctly.

typicaly "works here but not there" issues are due to differences in the
php.ini,
like register_globals and php session config and file uploads config.

>I have tried everything that I can think of to get phpgw to work
>properly on the other machine: reloaded RH (both 7 & 8, same results);
>copied the phpgw tree from the "working" machine to the other machine;
>copied the database files from the working machine to the other machine;
>replaced the phpgw tree with the latest tree from CVS; tried various php
>releases; tried a different PEAR; the list goes on and on.

right now we don't use PEAR so that won't matter

>The sql error follows (if it helps):
>Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM phpgw_infolog WHERE
>(info_owner=3 OR info_owner IN (3) OR (info_access='public' AND
>info_owner IN(3))) AND info_addr_id=
>PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "" )
>
>File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/infolog/inc/class.soinfolog.inc.php
>Line: 290

did it tell you the file and line the sql error came from?  Need to see what
it's
trying to put in for info_addr_id and figure out why it is comming out blank.