Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RedHat IMAP / Couldn't open stream {localhost:

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RedHat IMAP / Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:25:53 +0000

"latest release" bothers me because now I have to ASSUME that you mean
0.9.14.001
and possibly even a cvs update after that.

If you are using UWash IMAP server (i think that is the default in RH) then it
does
not like being called by "localhost", you should use the IP address or hostname.
Also, are you using IMAPS?  it kinda looks like you are and have a problem with
the
certificate setup.

The mail you refer to was actually a bug in the RH 7 IMAP client libraries and a
workaround has since been implemented in the default email.