Re: [Phpgroupware-users] trouble with 0.9.14.001 email, anglemail, and a

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] trouble with 0.9.14.001 email, anglemail, and also attachments - solved
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:13:51 +0000

felami has never been the default, but squiremail and felami have always been an
option.  Anglemail is based on the default email app, but Angles needed a faster
release cycle than the rest of the phpgw project so he branched it off to it's
own
project as a drop in replacement for the default email app.  0.9.14.001 was the
first release to incorperate a snapshot of Anglemail since the branch.

felami's bigest failing from the core dev's perspective is the lack of pop3
support.  It's quite likely that is felami had pop3 support before the .14
release
that it would be the default app, but it's doesn't and so it's not.  There are
still a lot of people that cannot use IMAP and we don't want to prevent them
from
having a web based groupware solution.