[Phpgroupware-users] Need help managing modules.

From: Joe Vandegrift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Need help managing modules.
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:44:07 -0500

I would like to be able to allow admin access for individual modules for
specific users
without access to the other modules (e.g. account_id=1 can access the admin
section for
module1 and only module1, account_id=2 can access the admin section for
module3 and module4
and only those modules, and
account_id=3 can access the admin section for all modules, and
finally account_id=4 cannot access any admin sections.  Is this
configuration already
possible?  If so, how do I configure phpgroupware to handle this situation?
If not, is this
functionality planned in a near future version?
Thanks.