=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr errors at top of scr

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr errors at top of screen?=
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:49:35 -0500

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:11:56 -0500, you wrote:
>"Brian Johnson" <address@hidden> a écrit:
>
>> address@hidden wrote:

/backup/piii_651/home/htdocs/phpgroupware/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/inc/class.bo.inc.php

>>>This means that you have a category that has no entry in the
>>>phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang table.
>>
>> I deleted the categroies and added a new one back (it was a new site)
>
>and the problem went away?

yes.  I uninstalled and reinstalled .. no effect

I looked at categories ... there were three - two maked as no language. I
deleted those two and the site errors went away

>>>This is not completely right. The sitemgr-link dir must be put into
>>>the root of your phpgroupware install. Sitemgr-site you, can put it
>>>anywhere where it is accesbile with an URL, i.e. you can also leave it
>>>where it is, and either call it with
>>>http://your.domain/path/to/phpgroupware/sitemgr/sitemgr-site
>>>or define an apache alias for this directory.
>>
>> I copied the sitemgr-link to the phpgroupware home and left the
sitemgr-site under
>> sitemgr.  To use a relative url I had to use ../sitemgr/sitemgr-site
(ie it is
>> relative to the sitemgr-link dir, not the sitemgr dir)
>
>I am sorry that I cannot follow you here. When you say "use a relative
>url" what do you mean?
>- on a page template?
>- as the content of a page?

I'm talking about the Configure Sitemgr page:
URL to sitemgr-site
(The URL can be relative or absolute. Name must end in a slash.)

It is relative to sitemgr-link dir .. not sitemgr dir