Re: [Phpgroupware-users] IRC conduct

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] IRC conduct
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:12:40 -0800

This needs to go on our website

Chris Weiss wrote:
ok, this is one of my IRC pet peives:

[06:46] *** stephan (address@hidden) has joined #phpgroupware
[06:46] <stephan> hi there folk, im trying to install a recent version of
phpgroupware (i hope) but:
[06:46] <stephan> it bails into an empty page after "header setup"
[06:50] <stephan> there seems to be some kind of problem in setup/index.php
[06:52] <stephan> everyone is lame
[06:52] *** stephan (address@hidden) has left #phpgroupware

No one, and I mean no one anywhere on any project, just sits around waiting for
people to enter IRC.  8 minutes is NOTHING.  Try hanging around a while, you'll
eventualy get an answer...call us lame for not staring at our PC waiting for
your
little problem and you're likely to get put on some ignore lists.

Think about it, you call someone lame because they don't jump up and promptly
give
you FREE support on BETA software?