Re: [Phpgroupware-users] test

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] test
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:09:47 +0000

Sorry for these tests

I haven't been able to post to this list since I changed to postfix (and tried
send directly from my system) about two weeks ago - I've been getting other
people's
posts though

This is the error I've been getting when I try to send to this list:
<address@hidden>: host mx10.gnu.org[199.232.76.166] refused to
talk to me: 501 Syntactically invalid HELO argument(s)

The funny thing is that this list is the only one I've had trouble posting to
(I've
tried about 6 other lists).

It seems I can now post by relaying through my ISP, but I'd like to figure this
out