[Phpgroupware-users] Source??

From: Arron Svendsen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Source??
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:49:02 -0400

Ok im trying to get the source to install from now, and at http://www.phpgroupware.org/downloads_phpgw/ i got the most recent version. Well it seems to be a  precompiled version, with no source (the .tar.gz format), and no source to be found. As well there is no readme so im in the dark on what to do. When it loads i get the no DB suport again. I have php4 installed (debian package) and postgresql and mysql.

So where to from here?

Thanks

From the Sinai

Arron

check out my pics, there is always new ones :-)
http://arron.dnip.net
Just click on the big pic of me for the gallery.