Re: [Phpgroupware-users] EMAIL problems

From: Gilles Février
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] EMAIL problems
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:52:21 +0100

stream errors that others have talked about on both email and felamimail.  I
turned the
>register_globals option on in my php.ini, which seemed to be a solution for
many of the others  in the archives.  PLEASE HELP!

>Here are the warnings in bofelamimail.inc.php:
>
>Warning: Couldn't open stream {192.168.0.41:143}INBOX in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line
698

>Warning: imap_getsubscribed(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line
>294
>
>Warning: imap_status(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line
334

>Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line
73

Hello,

I had this error with the mail application.
The problem was that the IMAP service was'nt active on my linux server.
Is it active ?

Is the SMTP and IMAP servers correctly configured in phpGroupWare setup and
mail configuration ?

Bye

Gilles