Re: [Phpgroupware-users] english email from China issue

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] english email from China issue
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:20:47 +0000

Is the latest anglemail in phpgw cvs?  Tried the latest from anglemail.org?

Also, can you send the raw source, headers and body and all, as a txt file
attachement to the anglemail list at address@hidden  I think there is a
4k limit there so make sure it's a small test email.  This will give them
something
to debug with.