RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating an apointment in another personscalend

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating an apointment in another personscalendar
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:55:21 +0100

Thanks John,

I found your solution a while ago. It will work. Thanks for that.
But it doesn't make sense that the created event wll state it was
created by the owner while it isn't.
Nothing fancy, just simple logic.

I'm logged in with a valid user account, why not use this info app wide
to register who created anything.
Just like in the address book.....

Anybody know how to 'hack' the calendar to do this?

Regards,
Hsing-Foo