Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating an apointment in another persons calen

From: John Curtis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating an apointment in another persons calendar
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:01:01 +0000

I am rather new at this myself, but how about this?

If you:

1) Create the appointment like you are creating it for yourself,
2) Choose the other person as a participant, and
3) Clear the check box for you (<muser> User, Me Participates:)

then this will create the appointment in the other persons calendar and
give you credit for creating it.

Doing it this way you don't even need to have ACL to write to their calendar.

Will this work for you?

Best of luck,

John