[Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpWebHosting DOC and PDF problems

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpWebHosting DOC and PDF problems
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:03:34 -0500

I do not see this problem either, but it reminds me of another bug in
phpwebhosting, which might be related. The size shown in the file list
is systematically the double of the real size.
To debug your problem, could you test with a small doc or pdf size,
and post the file you uploaded and the one after download to a URL, so
that we can compare them?

Michael