[Phpgroupware-users] Deleting Users

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Deleting Users
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:24:16 +0000

Hi

I have recently done a migration to a new server. Same version of mysql, php and
phpgw.

Since then I cant delete any users. I get the error

Database error: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM phpgw_preferences WHERE
preference_owner=

File:
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/preferences/inc/hook_deleteaccount.inc.p
hp
Line: 19
Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end()
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

I am running PHP Version 4.2.3, phpgw 0.9.14 and mysql 3.22.32 apache

Thanks

Andrew
--
Andrew Thurlow