Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with attachments

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with attachments
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:35:59 +0000

As far as I know you are the only one to see this happen.  THough if i upload a
file for attaching, then cancel the email, the next email I compose does show
that
atachement if I bring up the Attach file window.

Could it be something un the umask of you temp dir allowing php to write to it
but
read?  Or something in the file name or file causing the attach process to
abort?