Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions about Phpgroupware

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions about Phpgroupware
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:09:49 +0000

It should be noted that it is rare for anyone at all to sit ans stare at the IRC
channel waiting for people to join.  Typical responce times to get someones
attantion can be upwards of hours.  5 minutes in IRC is like 1 second of
standing
in a room.

Example (Times Central US time):
[09:16] <lungying> hi!
[09:17] <lungying> anyone here?
[09:21] *** lungying (address@hidden) has quit
IRC: "ChatZilla 0.8.7 [Mozilla rv:1.0.1/20020830]"
[09:37] <||cw> im here!  :รพ

It should also be noted that no else has said anything in the channel since i
said
that :), a very slow morning, or very busy in Real Work.