Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Applying updates

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Applying updates
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:50:42 +0000

if you are just doing a cvs update on the same version none of your data will be
changed.  If you are doing a version upgrade, table structures will be updated,
but
always make backups first.

Chris Pitman (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I have a version of phpgroupware running on our server, what happens when I
>update
some of the modules to the latest versions to get rid of some of the bugs, will
the
users setting be lost or is all this information stored in the mysql data base.