[Phpgroupware-users] Problems with Inventory

From: Access Log
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with Inventory
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:46:27 +0000

Hello,
I have installed phpgroupware 0.9.14.001 with Postgresql as the database.
Most of the applications seem to be working well except for the Inventory
Application.
I am unable to add to Categories, Stockrooms, Orders, etc.  I am not receiving
any
errors.  If I try to add a category, I enter the information on the web form and
press the add button, the blank form is displayed,and nothing has been added to
the
database.  I have examined the database through pgsql and no information has
been
added to the inventory tables.  I added a stockroom record to the
phpgw_inv_stockroom table, using psql.  The entered information does show up via
phpgroupware, however I am unable to edit, or delete the entry.  If I try to
edit
the entry I get the following error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/inv/editroom.php on line 16.

Can anyone give me some direction in solving this problem?
Thank You,
Bart Bailey