Re[2]: [Phpgroupware-users] useradd from a page outside

From: sundbing
Subject: Re[2]: [Phpgroupware-users] useradd from a page outside
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:00:56 +0100

Hello,

I've done everything so far.
Read the README-file and filled every box and field with the right
params.
also i created the anonymous-user.
but when i start server/phpgroupware/registration/main.php
i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_debug() in
/srv/www/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php on line 55

Does anyone know about this error?
What did i do wrong?

Thnks for your help
    bene