[Phpgroupware-users] projects module

From: Alexander Rayborn
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] projects module
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:50:48 +0000

Did anyone ever come across any bright ideas on how to get rid of the "set
preferences" error on the projects page?  That's pretty annoying and it keeps
coming up no matter what preferences I set.  It also shows up on the invoices.

Also, feature request in case any developers are hanging out here: There's no
reason why it shouldn't be able to calculate the work hours/minutes when
entering
an entry on the work hours screen.  I have to manually put in the start time/end
time and calculate the hours/minutes worked myself.

--Alexander