RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Howto optimize phpgw for speed

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Howto optimize phpgw for speed
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 07:46:59 +0000

I have recently had some issues with speed after migrating to another (faster)
server. Seemed to me there was IMAP or possibly authentication problems.

To combat this I rebooted my machine and held up mysql & apache from auto
(allowed cyrus). Then loaded mysql, then apache. Since this reboot (2 days ago)
the
speed of PHPGW has improved no end (now instantaneous).

Are there any documented ordering that may effect speed. (I am not being funny)

Andrew