[Phpgroupware-users] useradd from a page outside

From: sundbing
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] useradd from a page outside
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 02:20:26 +0100

Hello,

we would like to give the users of our company access to the calendar
and the to-do-list.
but there are many users that are not registerd jet to phpgw, and the
other administration an me, don't have the time to build accounts for
the users.
So we'ld like to make a registration-page where these people cn get a
standart account.
It isn't a security problem, because the server is not reachable from
a outside place and only in the intranet.

I've tried to put a user over a html-sheet with a standartpassword in
the phpgw_accounts database, but the user can't login then.

Can anyone help me with that?

MfG bene

--
Best regards,