Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to Delete mail - RH7.2 server and PHPgr

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to Delete mail - RH7.2 server and PHPgroupware 0.9.14.001
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 18:31:47 +0000

The name of the trash folder is defined in your email presf.  If you want to use
one check the box AND specify a folder, then make sure that folder exists.  BTW,
whatever is typed in here /should/ be auto created, I don't think a fix has been
added to the phpgw tree yet though.

if you don't want a trash folder run `cvs -z6 update -dP` from the phpgroupware
dir
to apply all the patches since release, which will handle the error and just
delete
mail into oblivion.

Rett Walters (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I receive the following message when attempting to delete mail:
>
>mail_msg(_wrappers): flush_buffered_move_commmands: LEAVING on ERROR,
>$imap_err:
>[UID COPY failed: Can't append to mailbox ##NOTHING##: no such mailbox] return
False
>LINE 1576 command was: $GLOBALS[phpgw_dcom_0]->dcom->mail_move(i:19; ,470,
>s:11:"##NOTHING##";)
>
>First, I know this question was answered recently on this list, unfortunately,
>the
>solution of "create you trash folder" hasn't worked for me.
>
>My IMAP server is what is installed via Redhat 8.0 (phpgroupware software is
>served
>via a RH7.2 server), the package name is imap-2001a-15, I currently have
>phpgroupware set to the default (cyrus I believe) type.  I already had a
INBOX.Trash